Wednesday 10 September 2014

| Checklist Printables |

Wow, was I in for a surprise when I started to organise my home. You keep on seeing everything that desperately needs your attention. This my friends can be so overwhelming. I won't freak out. okay, maybe just a little bit. EEEEEEKKKKKKK... 

I have done the very opposite to what any organiser would tell you to do. I have let go my cleaning lady. {whoa} I know. I know... But actually I have done it for a very good reason. When I know once a week I have help to clean my home. That's when I let go. Now my focus is to constantly clean my home, putting away and tiding up. 

Now I'm in need of some type of schedule. Helping me to clean my home and get organised. 

My findings....

My favourite blogger and my inspiration to organise my home...

iheartorganizing
I love this one because I can see the entire month on one page.


cleanmama
Wowee... This blog is your cleaning dreams... Printable Galore... I love that you have one month cleaning checklist on one page... I love the seasonal checklist.... I love almost every printable this blog provides.




Better Homes

Isn't this the cutes idea. Stains do happen. Especially with a toddler and a baby. This will be great to have handy when you do laundry... 

And with out futher a do... Here is my first creation... Please let me know what do you think?


Get the pdf file ==> Scribd


Next Project must be my laundry... Its getting a bit out of hand...

Thank you for reading..

xxx

Please don't forget to enter our First Giveaway... 

No comments:

Post a Comment