Tuesday 26 August 2014

| Welcome |


My life story where I take the journey to become a woman of Tenacity.
This journey starts today. I want to grow, improve and become everything God created me to be. 
te·nac·i·ty
təˈnasitē
noun
noun: tenacity


the quality or fact of being able to grip something firmly; grip.
"the sheer tenacity of the limpet"

Synonyms: Persistence, determination, perseverance, strength of purpose, tirelessness, resolution, resoluteness, resolve, firmness, patience, purposefulness, staunchness, steadfastness, staying power, endurance, stamina, stubbornnessintransigence, obstinacy, obduracy, pertinacity.

The quality or fact of being very determined; determination.

"you have to admire the tenacity of these two guys"
The quality or fact of continuing to exist; persistence.

"the tenacity of certain myths within the historical record"

I want to find my purpose in life.  The reason why I was created. 
I will do this with Tenacity. I will not quite. I will not stop. I will persevere. 

Welcome to the start of my Journey. 

Thank you for reading.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment